Our Dealership at Surgenor Cadillac Gatineau in QC
A premium Cadillac experience begins at Surgenor Gatineau, where shopping for a new or pre-owned Cadillac or stopping by with your current model for service and parts or accessories, we ensure every customer enjoys a memorable visit. Our dealership matches the esteemed quality and luxury that Cadillac vehicles carry, from our amenities to the level of work our staff will provide. Working with our Surgenor GM Gatineau counterparts we’re able to provide the whole suite of GM services, even while we’re focused on our Cadillac drivers.
While we’re proud to serve the local Surgenor Gatineau area with their Cadillac needs, from new and pre-owned vehicles to service and parts, we’re also committed to the community at-large around us. Over the past decade we’ve been able to donate millions of dollars to charities and partners here in Gatineau. We’re especially proud to be fortunate enough to have donated over $100,000 in 2020, to help out those in need, even in our constrained pandemic year. Building connections to our customers inside our dealership, as well as the community outside of our dealership is an integral part of Surgenor Cadillac Gatineau, which we look forward to continuing for years to come.
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we, like all businesses, have implemented a set of rules and guidelines to better help serve our customers to shop safely at our dealership, along with the protection of our staff. Before visiting our dealership, please familiarize yourself with our health & safety action plan.
- Singular Entrance: Employees & customers are to only use one entrance to the dealership.
- Sanitization: Frequent sanitization is done throughout the dealership, especially on high-traffic touchpoints. Professional cleaning is done nightly at the dealership.
- Loaners & Test Drive Preparation: Every time a staff member or customer uses a loaner or a test-drive vehicle, the vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Test Drive & Valet Service: We encourage the use of out-of-dealership and virtual test drives. We also offer vehicle maintenance valet pickup.
- Service Work Preparation: Our service technicians will wear disposable gloves during work, as well as our service advisors.
- Sanitizing Locations: We have hand sanitizer dispensers located across our dealership, which we encourage our staff and customers to use frequently.
- Handwashing: Our staff will practice consistent handwashing, and we ask that you please refrain from handshakes.
- Mandated Isolation: Any staff who have travelled abroad (including the United States) are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
|Monday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Thursday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Friday||8:30AM to 6:00PM|
|Saturday||10AM to 4:00PM|
Reviews are important for businesses like ours. Not only do they help spread the word to others about our quality of service and care, but they also allow us to directly respond to feedback from our customers. If you’ve recently visited our dealership and had a great time, we’d love to see a review from you, which you can easily post on our Google My Business profile through the button below! If you’re just searching around for a new dealership, we welcome you to click through as well and read all of the reviews from those who’ve enjoyed their experience with us in the past!
In today’s world, and to accommodate all of our customers’ needs, we’re fit to serve you however you’d like to contact us. Our website is home to many forms, like ones that make it easy to book an appointment or order parts. If you just have a direct question or need to inquire about something, we’re more than happy to field your phone call through 819-777-2731. Of course, you can always visit us in person, following any currently applicable safety guidelines and restrictions, so we can help assist you on-hand.